Kaltura Express Capture enables recording content directly from the browser without the need to install any additional software. This is the only way you can create videos using Kaltura if you have a Chromebook.
Watch this video or follow along with tutorial below.
Kaltura is built into every course in Brightspace. You can find it by clicking on Video on the NavBar.
1. On the My Media page, press the Add New button. Select Express Capture.
2. When you’re ready to hit record, press the red button.
3. You get a countdown to get yourself ready.
4. When you’re done with your video, press the gray stop button.
5. You can watch the video. If you don’t like it, press Record Again. If you like it and press the Use This button.
6. Now the video shows up in My Media.
What you do next depends on your role:
- Students, read How to Use Insert Stuff to Submit Video Assignments
- Instructors, read How to Add Media to the Content Area or How to Use Insert Stuff Button