Judy's video showing how to create the import file.
Export from Paxton - https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/1bac7976-f9c9-427e-ba85-744e92c06122
IMPORTING NEW STUDENTS AND STAFF TO BEPOZ
1. END OF SEMESTER ACTIONS
- Open BEPOZ-20.smcsc.edu and use the Bepoz login (1Pass) > Open Bepoz Backoffice app > Login (1Pass)
Navigate to System Setup > Scheduled Jobs > Look for 4 "End of Sem" jobs
- Double click on each one > Click Add > Set Start Date and End Date and time. This will run these jobs to move student accounts to Inactive Accounts and zero out Flex Dollars.
- NOTE: Meal vouchers auto expire according to the date that Dining sets.
- NOTE: Voluntary Flex (Account Balance) does not expire and will be kept active.
- Wait for the job to run before moving on.
- Go back to step #1 and set the new End date for this semester. This will automatically run the End of Sem jobs, saving you time for the next import.
2. START OF SEMESTER ACTIONS
!!!MAKE SURE TO RUN THE STUDENT THROUGH AND ISSUE VOUCHERS BEFORE YOU IMPORT STAFF!!!
Now you need to run Judy's SQL report to make a CSV file for Students as well as Fac/Staff
- NOTE, BEFORE MOVING ON: Go here and connect the IT Dept file share to this PC if it isn't already. https://smcsc.sharepoint.com/sites/MySMC2/IT%20Files/Forms/AllItems.aspx > Click Sync
- Open SMSS app on BEPOZ-20.smcsc.edu > login to PAXTON-2012\NET2 (Name and Pass on 1Pass for sdk_user)
- Open > mySMC IT Dept > AaronsFiles > SYSTEM IMPORTS > Bepoz > exportFileStudents.sql or exportFileFacStaff.sql
- Once open look for a drop down box that currently has "Master". Change that to NET2. It may already be set.
- Make sure the expiration date is set correctly.
- In the new spreadsheet that appears > Select all by clicking the corner tile above the "1" on the spreadsheet > Right click and Click Save Results As.
- Save name as studentimport.csv or staffimport.csv. Save to Bepoz > Imports folder. (You will need to run these as separate jobs. After you run Student csv import, you will then run Staff csv import separate.)
- Open Bepoz Backoffice app > Login (1Pass)
- Click Marketing & Promotions > Voucher Setup > Change Expiry date for each student based Voucher type - Exchange, Commuter, Commuter 25 (Exact date of end of semester. smcsc.edu > Cal > After final exams)
- Send to till button
- Navigate to System Setup > Scheduled Jobs > Look for 4 Start of Sem jobs
- Double click on Start of Sem 1 - Import Accounts and make sure the right name for the CSV is on the Filename to Import box > Click outside the Filename box (dumb, I know) > Click Run Now! - Yes - OK
- STUDENTS ONLY: Double click each Start of Sem 2-4 & click Run Now!. (NOTE: 2-4 ONLY run ONCE a semester! Never run it more than once as it will double the amount of $ given to each student.)
NOTE: Start of Sem Flex Unlimited can actually be run more than once to add Flex dollars to any student who comes late and needs flex dollars added to their account.
- NOTE: Don't use the Start of Sem 5 series jobs. Dining uses those.
Run this same process for import of Staff (minus issuing any funds).
THIS IS THE INITIAL SETUP OF BEPOZ