It’s very unlikely that this is a technical issue on Brightspace, but a user error. Before submitting a help desk ticket, check the visibility settings on the module.
First, confirm what your students are seeing.
- Click on your name on the minibar and press View as Student.
- Confirm if the module, assignment, quiz, or discussion. is hidden from students.
Next, check the date and time of the start date and end date of the module, assignment, quiz, or discussion.
- Click on the module.
- When it opens, underneath the title of the module, check the start date and time. If it’s in the future, it will not open.
- Check the end date. If it’s in the past, it will not open.
- Check the hierarchy of modules. If the uppermost module is closed, it will affect all submodules underneath it.
- Adjust the dates as needed.
- View as Student to confirm modules are available.
If that doesn’t work, check the visibility.
- An eye icon means the content is visible
- An eye icon with a slash means the content is hidden from students
- Content that is hidden from students overrides the Start Date. Click the eye icon and toggle the toolbar so you get the visible eye.
- View as Student to confirm modules, assignment, quiz, or discussion are available.