This is a guide on how to add new students to the Print Manager Plus server application so that they are able to print.
1. Open the server SMCPTSV1.smcsc.edu
2. Open the Print Manager Plus application (This will require admin privilege)
3. Click on the "Find" button in the upper right-hand corner of the application
4. In the search criteria box, enter the year of the incoming students. Click search and allow the list to populate. Once populated, each user needs to be individually selected. This can be done with the spacebar and the down arrow key or by clicking each individual box (Mitchell has a macro for this).
5. Once all of the names are checked, click the "Import" button and then the "Done" button. Incoming students are now imported.